Saturday, August 05, 2006

Verses (poems)


GOD IS LOVE
by: Sem Emmanuel Paningbatan

So many years had passed by in my life.
I’ve faced many problems, struggles and strife.
But I’ve never lost my faith in Him.
For He is always there, though my world is dim.

There are times that my world is covered with darkness,
I don’t know what to do; I’m in a total blindness.
I’ve had so much hardships and pain in my heart,
Yet, I’ve strived so hard that we might not be apart.

Grandpa is gone and I miss him so,
I love him and it’s hard to let him go,
God helped me to cope up with my loss,
I put my whole trust in Him ‘coz He is the boss.

I feel that He is calling me to share His glory,
But I refused for I know that I’m not worthy,
Still, He cared and loved me more,
Now I know what God’s plans for me are,

I would love Him forever ‘til my last breath,
I’ll walk in His path ‘till the time of my death,
For the greatest is the One who is above,
I would always believe that God is Love.

MOTHER’S LOVE
By: Sem. Vishnu Valdez

From the day I was born
Even though in the time I was in scorn,
You never left me alone.
You are the light that shines in the night,
A light that is very bright.

Whenever I search for you, you are there.
To give your hands and you’re saving care
You are so precious oh mother of mine
Coz you are there to make me fine.

Even if the world is against me
I am not that afraid.
‘Coz I know that you are with me,
To help me and guide me.

BEING WITH YOU
by: Sem. Andres Nuesca

When I think how we met,
I wonder is it fate?
Was it a chance?

I only know that when I’m with you
I have this feeling of completeness
That I have never felt before.

A warm feeling that begins,
Just a look from you.
A touch from you and I feel my mind
And body begin to melt.

Being in your arms I feel safer and stronger,
That I have ever felt.
You give me the courage to be real.
You look at me and I feel special.

I don’t know why or how,
We found each other.
I only know that being with you,
Makes me a better person.

TO BE OR NOT TO BE
by: Sem. Randolph Romero

Summer seems so dry.
But a beautiful angel dropped by
And when she left the place,
She left a man with an empty face.

Now that he is in her place,
She kept on ignoring him without a gaze.
Days and weeks had passed,
He felt that there was no chance.

But when cupid hit her with that loving arrow,
It is the beginning that wrapped his sorrow.
At last he was very happy
And she treated him likemore than anybody.

But time was fleeting and he was shaking,
He doesn’t know if God was only joking.
That now he must leave the place,
He will surely miss her angelic face.

He said God was unfair,
‘Coz he will not see his angel out there.
And now that they are apart,
How will they unite their broken hearts?

Time seems so fast after each day,
Is it really true that he is going to be?
Maybe on that day, God says
You are mine to keep and stay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home